Tuesday, April 20, 2010

SYNERGY

Lips kissing the dark
Words lost in the wind
And the feelings that my heart,
Can not continue suffering.
Here alone, without his presence.
In me only your memories
Smiles and hugs given
I know you trust my love
Because I can read in their gestures.
But for me it is not enough,
I also know that you love me
And feel the same when
The chill in your body gives you away,
When I feel strong in themselves.
His eyes closed when I touch you,
When I touch your lips, your face
And when you whisper in her ear: I love you,
You give me back the same words
Much stronger than I can say.
My words are light, pierce your soul
And make me know it's crazy for me.

1 comment:

Francisco - 3 Lagoas said...

My friend, your page is very good. I liked it.
Look our webpage "www.mecestl.rg3.net," There you will see Francis, Mary, Paul, Patrice, and others friends from Dom Bosco... God bless you and your family.